We have included complete ePSXe BIOS and ePSXe Plugin inside it. This ePSXe download comes with all BIOS and Plugins so you don't need to search and download those additional files individually anymore. Save your time!
ePSXe 1.9.0 Primary Changes
- A lot of fixes to the core and CDRom decoder (Fixed improved 30 + games).
- More cheat code support.
- Improved internal SPU plugin.
What's New from ePSXe 1.9.0 ?
- Added support for more several types of Gameshark cheat codes. (D0-D3, E0-E3).
- Added support for multi-bin iso format (re-dump format), and preliminary support for ECM iso format.
- The internal SPU plugin has been improved to the 1.9.0 version. It includes fixes on interpolation (Square games) and other small fixes (Kururin Pa!).
- Added support for joysticks with Circle analog Range. Choose "Full Circle" on the type of analog on configure game-pad screen. (Logitech and Xbox game-pads).
- Fixed analog full range to -128,127. (Ape Escape).
- Fixes to the CD-Rom decoder and the core which made almost 30 more games playable or running better like. Like this fixed TempestX3, Rayman, Kiganjo, Duke Nukem Land of Babes, Kids Station - Motto! Oja Maho Doremi Dokkan! Maho Dou Eigo Festival, Firo & Klawd, Stahlfeder ...
ePSXe 1.9.0 System Requirements
|Operating Systems||Windows XP / Vista / 7|
|Processor||Pentium III 600 MHz or better|
|Memory||512 MB of RAM|
|Graphic Card||DirectX/OpenGL compatible card|
|File size||10 MB|
The Point : ePSXe 1.9.0 is the latest PS1 or ePSXe emulator for your computer to play PS1 games running under Windows or Linux with some primary changes that gives high compatibility and speed.
For the latest version of ePSXe, please go to ePSXe (PS1 Emulator) Download Full BIOS + Plugins.
For PCSX2 1.1.0 (PS2 Emulator), please go to Download PCSX2 1.1.0 (PS 2 Emulator) Full BIOS + Plugins Free.