Always wanted to play PlayStation 1 games on your personal computer? ePSXe 1.9.0 is the latest Sony PlayStation 1 or PSX emulator for your computer running under Windows or Linux, which takes benefit of the established PSEmu Pro plugin system, and gives high compatibility and speed.
ePSXe 1.9.0 Primary Changes
- A lot of fixes to the core and CDRom decoder (Fixed improved 30 + games).
- More cheat code support.
- Improved internal SPU plugin.
What's New from ePSXe 1.9.0 ?
- Added support for more several types of Gameshark cheat codes. (D0-D3, E0-E3).
- Added support for multi-bin iso format (re-dump format), and preliminary support for ECM iso format.
- The internal SPU plugin has been improved to the 1.9.0 version. It includes fixes on interpolation (Square games) and other small fixes (Kururin Pa!).
- Added support for joysticks with Circle analog Range. Choose "Full Circle" on the type of analog on configure game-pad screen. (Logitech and Xbox game-pads).
- Fixed analog full range to -128,127. (Ape Escape).
- Fixes to the CD-Rom decoder and the core which made almost 30 more games playable or running better like. Like this fixed TempestX3, Rayman, Kiganjo, Duke Nukem Land of Babes, Kids Station - Motto! Oja Maho Doremi Dokkan! Maho Dou Eigo Festival, Firo & Klawd, Stahlfeder ...
ePSXe 1.9.0 System Requirements
- Operating Systems : Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Processor : Pentium III 600 MHz or better
- Memory : 512 MB RAM
- Graphic Card : DirectX/OpenGL compatible card
The Point : ePSXe 1.9.0 is the latest Sony PlayStation 1 or PSX emulator for your computer running under Windows or Linux with some primary changes that gives high compatibility and speed.
For PCSX2 1.1.0 (PS2 Emulator), please go to >> Download PCSX2 1.1.0 (PS 2 Emulator) Full BIOS + Plugins Free.